Appointments procedure for professorships at University Graz
In accordance with Austrian University Law of 2002 and the statutes of the University of Graz.
The appointments committee may ask for further documentation where considered necessary.
Submission of a complete set of application documents by e-mail to email@example.com:
Please adopt the following order for your application preferably in one .pdf document
- Letter of application
- CV, including a description of your scientific career
- A numbered list of publications including complete bibliographic details, and ordered thus:
- Edited /co-edited works
- Journal articles
- Description of teaching activities to date
- A list of previous research projects and other relevant forms of scientific co-operation
- Description of intended future research activity
- A list of your five most important publications
additionally for the Aigner-Rollett Guest Professor for Women's and Gender Studies:
- Please submit a concept proposal for the intended teaching associated with the visiting professorship (explanation of didactically approaches as well as descriptions of the three courses proposed within the framework of the visiting professorship) instead of a description of intended future research activity.
The University of Graz increasingly carries out, as part of its appointment procedure, bibliometric analyses. In light of this, in order to clearly match publications to their respective authors, we ask that you provide us with your persistent identifier (ORCID, ResearcherID etc.), if applicable, with an up-to-date profile.
Further information regarding applications:
At the University of Graz, the academic age of applicants is taken into consideration. Please send us the necessary evidence by attaching to your CV information regarding the specific circumstances of your previous positions, as well as your caring responsibilities, periods of parental leave, part-time employment or other interruptions to your academic career.
A recruitment criterion regularly included in the vacancy notices of the University of Graz is the applicants' gender mainstreaming competence. Proof of the above can be furnished as follows:
- previous activities in relevant bodies and organisations (e.g. in a working group on equal treatment issues)
- gender awareness training and/or similar recurrent training
- qualified replies to questions on one's own position in the process of gender mainstreaming as part of the personal introduction interview
For more information, download the relevant position paper of the Working Group for Equal Treatment Issues of the University of Graz: http://static.uni-graz.at/fileadmin/Akgl/2_Rechtsgrundlagen/positionspapier_gm_okt2008.pdf )
Pharmazeutische WissenschaftenThe research group Molecular Pharmacy at the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is looking for a
PhD student (Inserat öffnen)